Saturday, January 10, 2015

About the Blogger

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.



My name is Ibrahim Zifa and in this blog I will be talking about the business benefits incurred by cloud users. Firstly, however I would like to inform everyone about myself. I was born in Brampton, Ontario, and after living there for four years I moved to Washington D.C in the United States where I lived for fourteen years. By the time I was eighteen I had decided that I would like to return to Canada to continue my education and get my undergraduates degree from the University of Windsor. I had chosen the University of Windsor for many reasons. One of the main reasons however was for the relatively small class sizes and emphasis on the community feeling. Fast forward a couple of years, and now I am currently a second year business and economics student at the Odette school of Business.
Now that everyone briefly knows about my background, I can present to you what this blog will be focusing on; Cloud computing. In this blog I will inform you of how the cloud has become on of the most relevant terms in discussing a new business, as well as numerous ways the cloud can help entrepreneurs excel in a new business. This blog explores the business benefits one would endure by switching to the cloud while also showing how the future's technology regarding businesses is all revolved around the internet.
I hope you all enjoy these next blog posts! You are all welcome to leave comments and feedback for discussions.


Thank you,

Ibrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment